A Look at the Talk of the Town Awards Latest Customer Satisfaction Winners
The Talk of the Town Awards honor those companies and professionals in the United States and Canada that provide excellent customer service as reported by their customers through no-cost, user-review websites, blogs, social networks and business-rating services. Celebration Media and Talk of the Town News celebrate the following businesses:
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott-Charleston North, Charleston, S.C. (Hotels & Motels)
- Mechanics Pride Tire & Automotive Inc., Spokane, Wash. (Auto Repair)
- Villa Springfield Health & Rehabilitation Center, Springfield, Ohio (Nursing Homes & Rehabilitation Centers)
- Kim M. Ross, M.D., San Antonio, Texas (Dermatologists)
- Prestige Dental, Henderson, Nev. (Dentists)
- All My Sons Moving & Storage, Roswell, Ga. (Movers)
- Dog Star Resort LLC, Wisconsin Rapids, Wisc. (Pet Boarding & Grooming)
- Bella Vita Medspa, Los Feliz, Calif. (Beauty & Spas)
- Tharp Animal Health Care Center, Chillicothe, Ohio (Veterinarians)
- Fin’s Sushi and Grill, Brighton, Mass. (Restaurants)
Celebration Media’s dedicated team of researchers spent more than 6,000 hours analyzing customer experiences and rating each company or professional using its star rating system, CMUS Power Ratings™ to determine this year’s award winners. Only those businesses with enough positive feedback, scores, awards and accolades to reach a 4-star to 5-star rating will win the award.
The award-winning businesses named above have earned top honors by providing outstanding customer service. Many have won for multiple years, demonstrating their commitment to providing the highest levels of customer satisfaction time and again.
Among the types of organizations and professionals eligible to receive these awards are hospitals, dentists, accountants, physical therapists, veterinarians, optometrists, insurance, chiropractors, lawyers, financial planners, restaurants, bakeries, event centers, home improvement companies, florists, spas, salons and mortgage companies.
This is the third year Celebration Media and Talk of the Town News have awarded companies with this distinction. Additional award recipients will be announced throughout the year. The ratings continue each week and the new 2011 scores will be posted as they are calculated.
To see all recipients of the Talk of the Town Awards or for more information about Celebration Media and Talk of the Town News, visit www.talkofthetownnews.com or call 877-498-6405.
About Celebration Media, Inc.
Celebration Media, Inc. provides companies with valuable information on improving customer care, through its publishing division, which produces Customer Care News, and its research department, which provides businesses with information on customer service best practices. This commitment has led to the creation of the Talk of the Town Awards program, which is dedicated to identifying companies that are excelling in high-rated customer service feedback and offering them valuable marketing opportunities to leverage their award.