Winning the CMUS Talk of the Town Customer Satisfaction Award instantly distinguishes you as a leader in your field. People have greater faith in award-winning companies as most see the honor as an indication that your services can be trusted. You are a highly ranked contractor, and Talk of the Town encourages you to take advantage of the benefits that come with your award and recognition. With proper marketing materials, your newfound status will help set you apart from your competition and generate new revenue. Showcase your award in your facility and on your website:
- To Gain New Business – Consumers trust award-winning contractors as they often base their decisions on feedback from their peers. When they see that you have won the award, it can lead them to choose you over your competition because you have been recognized for giving customers what they want and expect.
- To Build Credibility and Stand Apart from the Competition – Only the top consumer-rated contractors win the award. This builds credibility with your potential customers and boosts your reputation.
- To Build Relationships with Your Current Customers – When your clients see your award on display and know they played a part in your victory, they will take pride and “ownership” of their role. This will lead to them spreading the good news and remaining loyal to you in the future.
- To Retain Your Employees – The "stamp of approval" from an unbiased source improves employee morale. When employees are proud of their achievements, they share the news with prospects and customers.
- To Upgrade the Value of Your Business – Awards can help businesses become profitable, more attractive to potential buyers and secure funding from the banking community by representing the award-winning business as a viable and stable business.
Grab control of your image and reputation and bring potential customers to your award page on our website. Use your personalized promotional materials including plaques, certificates and decals to display your Customer Satisfaction Award on your website and in your facility. Have our writers create a custom press release to spread the word and increase your online presence (Search Engine Optimization).